Name: Tommaso de Felip
Date of Birth: 28 ottobre 1983
Address: Vicolo Portello, 14 – 35131 Padova
- Project Designer for Studio Publiemme Grafica e Pubblicita' S.n.c. di Lana Mauro
- Independent consultant for clothing lines (Water inc, Eddi pen) to make graphics for t-shirts, logos and flyers.
- Graphic Deisgner for editorial group Zanardi, where I created a series of graphics and layout for photo books, part of a project of digital Printing. I followed in first person digital printing on a wide range of media and I followed the maintenance of plotters.
- I worked as Comics Artist with fanzine and "business consultants"Company for develop a new image for a bakery.
- I have collaborated with the Theatre Association "Zairo Theatre". I made the billboards and flyers promoting the theatre and theatre courses organized by them.
- Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. I made Cd Covers, t-shirt and gadgets for companies.
- I worked as Concept Artist for the Gamera Interactive
- I currently work as Digital Artist FREELANCE through online ads.
- Currently, I coordinate through my studio "Kewa Art Studio" a group of 15 artists, formed by: designers, colorists, writers, inkpots. The comic book will be in color and sold through amazon and through limited editions for collectors, sold in comics, the printed version will be sold, with attachments 3d printed sculpture of some of the characters of the stories.
- Graduate Art School, address Architecture. degree from the - Liceo Artistico“A. Modigliani”of Padua- Italy;
- Knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Venice Art Academy, (Painting, art history, artistic Anatomy, 2D graphics, Principles and technologies of digital video production, theory and method of mass media).
- Private course of 3d grafic (MAYA) ( modeling, rendering and animation); Where I was the only one selected to participate in an internship in a study of digital video.
- I'm studing digital sculpting with Book and DVD course:
- -ZBrush Studio Projects: Realistic Game Characters, create by Ryan Kingslien.
- -ZBrush Character Creation Advanced Digital Sculpting, create by Scott Spencer
- I recently Attended the three-year period at the “Scuola Internazionale di Comics” of Padua. Where I graduated with 29/30
Adobe Photoshop CC
Pixologic Zbrush 4R7
Autodesk Maya 2016
Marvelous Designer 5
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 5
Substance Painter 2
Adobe Photoshop CC + Quixel
Toolbag Marmoset 2
Epic Unreal Engine
In the past I have studied and used other software: Corel Painter, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffect, Flash, Dreamweaver, Unity3d and Blander but are currently not used in my working pipeline
Autorizzo il trattamento dei dati personali contenuti nel mio curriculum vitae in base art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003